Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) today announced the appointment of Michael Ross as the Global Head of Human Resources. In this role, Mr. Ross will be responsible for all human resources functions in the organization, including talent management, staffing, compensation and employee relations, as well as developing effective retention, diversity and performance management strategies. Mr. Ross will report to Charles W. Scharf, CEO of Visa Inc.
“Michael’s deep knowledge and his exceptional global experience made him the ideal candidate for this position,” said Charles W. Scharf, CEO, Visa Inc. “I believe Visa’s people are its greatest strength, and with Michael in this role, I have absolute confidence he will help invigorate our organization and lead this important function forward.”
Mr. Ross joins Visa from HP where he was the Chief Talent and Rewards Officer. Prior to HP, Mr. Ross worked in Merrill Lynch’s Human Resources Division in New York and London. Additionally, Mr. Ross was Managing Director of Compensation & Benefits at Morgan Stanley.
About VisaVisa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable digital currency. Underpinning digital currency is one of the world's most advanced processing networks-VisaNet-that is capable of handling more than 24,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and guaranteed payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank, and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. For more information, visit http://www.corporate.visa.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV