SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics® Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 on Thursday, January 24, 2013, after the close of market. The company will host a corresponding conference call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. PT ( 5:00 p.m. ET), during which management may discuss forward-looking information.
To participate on the live call, analysts and investors should dial 1-877-941-1427 at least ten minutes prior to the call. Synaptics will also offer a live and archived webcast of the conference call, accessible from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's Web site ( http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/.) A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available until 8:59 pm PT on Monday, January 28, 2013 by dialing 1-800-406-7325 and entering the passcode: 4588191.
As a leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest touch solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad™ family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™ and ForcePad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch™ supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.comFor more information contact: Jennifer JarmanThe Blueshirt Group415-217-5866 email@example.com SOURCE Synaptics Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV