BOSTON, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses, today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, David Friend, and Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Anthony Folger, will present at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York City.
The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at 10:00am EST. A live web cast will be available for the presentation in the investor relations section on the Company's website at http://investor.carbonite.com under "Events & Presentations," and a replay will be archived on the website as well.
About CarboniteCarbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), is a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses. Subscribers in more than 100 countries rely on Carbonite to provide easy-to-use, affordable and secure online backup solutions with anytime, anywhere data access. Carbonite's online backup solution runs on both the Windows and Mac platforms. The company has backed up nearly 200 billion files, restored more than 7 billion files and currently backs up more than 300 million files each day. For more information, please visit www.carbonite.com, twitter.com/carbonite, twitter.com/carbonitebiz, or facebook.com/CarboniteOnlineBackup.Investor Relations Contacts: Cassandra HudsonCarbonite617-587-1144 email@example.com
Staci MortensonICR for Carbonite617-587-1102 firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Erin DelaneyCarbonite617-421-5637 email@example.com SOURCE Carbonite, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV