Redesigned site is hallmark of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and ConAgra Foods' Home Food Safety Program
CHICAGO, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The redesigned HomeFoodSafety.org has been launched by the Home Food Safety program – a collaboration between the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and ConAgra Foods. The redesign features improved navigation that highlights simple steps to reduce people's risk of food poisoning in the home, as well as a new RD Recipes video series.
"It's extremely important to keep food safety in mind, especially when one in six people is sickened by food poisoning every year in the U.S.," said registered dietitian and Academy Spokesperson Marisa Moore. "You can reduce your risk of food poisoning and keep your food and family safe with simple steps from the Home Food Safety program, and the newly redesigned HomeFoodSafety.org."
The site features new articles, tips and downloadable tools organized in four simple safety steps to reduce your risk of food poisoning:
- WASH : Wash hands often
- SEPARATE : Keep raw foods and ready-to-eat foods separate
- COOK : Cook to proper temperatures
- REFRIGERATE : Refrigerate promptly at 40 degrees or below.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts