DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced the addition of Patrick Gemma as Regional Vice President for Seattle. In his role, Patrick will be responsible for overseeing development and capital deployment activities in the Seattle market.
Patrick joins DCT Industrial with over 20 years of real estate experience, including most recently as Senior Development Manager with a leading real estate developer. In this role, he was responsible for the development of over 4.3 million square feet, serving as the lead on 24 development projects with an estimated value of nearly $325 million.
“Patrick’s Seattle market knowledge and relationships as well as his proficiency in development, entitlements, construction, leasing and deal-sourcing makes him an excellent addition to the DCT team,” said Jeff Phelan, President of DCT Industrial. "We are excited to welcome Patrick to the team, and look forward to expanding our presence in the Seattle market.”
For more information on DCT Industrial’s Seattle properties please contact Patrick at 206-922-2993 email@example.com.About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.2 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 840 customers, including 16.7 million square feet operated on behalf of five institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV