MADISON, N.J., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services, announced that it is scheduled to speak at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live during the conference and will be available to registered investors on the following site: http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/webcasts/healthcare13/directlink?ticker=DGX and to the public on www.QuestDiagnostics.com/investor. In addition, the archived webcast will be available within 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will remain available until February 9, 2013.
Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care. Additional company information is available at QuestDiagnostics.com.
Contacts: Kathleen Valentine (Investors): 973-520-2900 Wendy Bost (Media): 973-520-2800SOURCE Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV