SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the leading global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, will host its Fourth Quarter Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call with senior management to discuss quarterly and annual results, current market conditions, and future outlook on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET.
To access a live broadcast of the conference call, dial +1 877-256-7020 (from the U.S. and Canada toll free) or +1 973-409-9692 (from all other countries) and enter conference code 86463676. You may also access the live webcast of the conference call from the company's website at www.prologis.com in the Investor Relations section.
A telephonic replay will be available from Feb. 6 through March 6 at +1 855-859-2056 (from the U.S. and Canada) or +1 404-537-3406 (from all other countries), with conference code 86463676. The webcast and podcast replay will be posted when available in the "Financial Information" section of Investor Relations on the Prologis website.
About PrologisPrologis, Inc. is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of Sept. 30, 2012, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a consolidated basis or through unconsolidated joint ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 565 million square feet (52.5 million square meters) in 21 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,500 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises. SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV