PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE:MG), a leading "one source" global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended November 30, 2012. Revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 was $137.7 million and net income was $9.2 million, or $0.32 per diluted share.
Summary financial highlights for the Fiscal 2013 second quarter and six month periods;
- Revenue grew by 21% to $137.7 million for the quarter. In the first six months, revenues grew by 22% to $251.1 million driven by acquisition growth of 18% and organic growth of 5%.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure detailed later in this release, increased by 16% to $23.9 million and 21% to $39.3 million for the three and six month periods ended November 30, 2012, respectively.
- Gross profit increased by 19% to $41.9 million in the second quarter and 21% in the first six months to $75.6 million.
- Net Income increased by 15% to $9.2 million for the quarter and 20% in the first six months to $13.5 million
- During the first six months of fiscal 2013, Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities grew to $27.4 million and EPS increased to $0.46 per diluted share versus $0.39 per diluted share in the prior year.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Sotirios J. Vahaviolos stated, "Despite an uncertain economic environment in capital products and services spending, the Mistras model once again delivered strong financial results in our Second Fiscal Quarter. We believe that our leadership position in Asset Protection Solutions, along with our model which achieves revenue growth both organically and through acquisitions, will continue to be the right model for our shareholders in the future."Outlook and Guidance for Fiscal 2013 The Company's outlook is for continued double digit growth in revenue and Adjusted EBITDA*. The Company is adjusting its fiscal 2013 guidance and now expects revenues for fiscal 2013 to be in the range of $525 million to $535 million and Adjusted EBITDA* to be in the range of $78 million to $85 million. Mistras does not provide quarterly guidance, but expects to affirm or update its annual guidance at least quarterly.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts