- Net revenue for the first quarter 2013 was $1.1 billion compared to $1.2 billion in the first quarter 2012.
- University of Phoenix Degreed Enrollment was 319,700, a 14.3% decrease from the prior year first quarter, and New Degreed Enrollment was 54,100, a 15.1% decrease from the prior year first quarter.
- Operating income for the first quarter 2013 was $230.9 million, down 11.7%, compared to $261.7 million from the prior year first quarter.
- Income from continuing operations attributable to Apollo Group for the first quarter 2013 was $133.5 million, or $1.18 per share, compared to $147.5 million, or $1.13 per share in the first quarter 2012.
Apollo Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts