Since the announcement of the ARMv8 architecture in 2011, a strong software and tools ecosystem has developed, including foundation models, virtual platforms, code generation tools, debug solutions, performance analysis tools and key open source components, designed to enable ARMv8 licensees to begin development in advance of hardware.
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by connecting everything®. For more information, go to www.broadcom.com.About ARM ARM designs the technology that is at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM's comprehensive product offering includes microprocessors, graphics processors, video engines, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories, high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools. Combined with comprehensive design services, training, support and maintenance, and the company's broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies. Find out more about ARM by following these links:
- ARM website: http://www.arm.com/
- ARM Connected Community®: http://www.arm.com/community/
- Mali Developer Center www.malideveloper.com
- ARM Blogs: http://blogs.arm.com/
- ARMFlix on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ARMflix
- ARM on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ARMCommunity http://twitter.com/ARMEmbedded http://twitter.com/ARMSoC http://twitter.com/ARMMobile http://twitter.com/ARMMultimedia http://twitter.com/ARMTools http://twitter.com/SoftwareOnARM