5 Pa. State Business Loan Programs Lower Costs
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) â¿¿ Gov. Tom Corbett's administration says applicants to five Pennsylvania state business loan programs can temporarily bypass an up-front fee and get a lower interest rate.
The state Department of Community and Economic Development said Tuesday that interest rates will be 1.5 percent and a 1 percent administrative fee will be dropped for applicants through March 31.
Rates were 2.75 percent previously.
Department spokesman Steve Kratz says the administration hopes to spark economic growth and more private-sector investment. He says the reductions could be extended if the revolving loan funds can keep operating at that cost structure.The loans are available through the Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund, the Small Business First Program, the Pollution Prevention Assistance Program, the Export Financing Program and the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV