ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) will release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. A printer-friendly format will be available on the company's website shortly thereafter.
In conjunction with this release, J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO, will host a conference call on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 9:15 a.m. ET/ 8:15 a.m. CT which will be broadcast live through Gallagher's website at www.ajg.com. A conference call replay will also be available on the company's website approximately one hour after the broadcast and can be accessed by going to Investor Relations and clicking on Presentations.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha AkinDirector - Investor Relations (630) 285-3501 - firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV