NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), leading global provider of high-quality stock photos, vectors, illustrations and video clips announced today translations into four new languages including Turkish (Turkce), Polish (Polski), Czech (Cesky) and Hungarian (Magyar). The announcement brings the total number of languages supported by Shutterstock to fourteen, and reflects increasing local popularity of the site, enabling easier access for customers, a better user experience and more effective search.
"International expansion is one of our key growth strategies for 2013, and adding local language support is just one of the ways we're localizing the experience and deepening our penetration in key markets," said Founder and CEO Jon Oringer. "Shutterstock has been a global business from the beginning, and Turkey, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic are important design and technology centers. We're excited to be doing business there and are working to strengthen our presence across the region," he added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV