NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), leading global provider of high-quality stock photos, vectors, illustrations and video clips announced today translations into four new languages including Turkish (Turkce), Polish (Polski), Czech (Cesky) and Hungarian (Magyar). The announcement brings the total number of languages supported by Shutterstock to fourteen, and reflects increasing local popularity of the site, enabling easier access for customers, a better user experience and more effective search.
"International expansion is one of our key growth strategies for 2013, and adding local language support is just one of the ways we're localizing the experience and deepening our penetration in key markets," said Founder and CEO Jon Oringer. "Shutterstock has been a global business from the beginning, and Turkey, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic are important design and technology centers. We're excited to be doing business there and are working to strengthen our presence across the region," he added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV