HILLSBORO, Ore., Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FEI Company (Nasdaq:FEIC) announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 after the financial markets close on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. FEI's fourth quarter ended on December 31, 2012.
A conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the fourth quarter results will be held on Wednesday, February 6 at 2:00 p.m. PST (5:00 p.m. EST). Access to the call will be available at 1-877-941-0844 (U.S., toll-free) or 1-480-629-9835 (international and toll), with the conference title: FEI Fourth Quarter Earnings Call, Conference ID 4589339. A telephone replay of the call will be available at 1-800-406-7325 (U.S., toll-free) or 1-303-590-3030 (international and toll) with the passcode: 4589339#.
The company also announced that its management will make presentations at three investor conferences in the coming weeks.
- Don Kania, President & CEO, will speak at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference at 4:30 p.m. PST on Wednesday, January 9, 2013, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco.
- Dr. Kania will also speak at the Needham & Company Growth Conference at 1:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at the New York Palace Hotel.
- Ray Link, EVP & CFO, will also speak at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference at 8:35 a.m. PST on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco.
CONTACT: Fletcher Chamberlin Treasurer & Communications Director email@example.com (503) 726-7710
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV