HILLSBORO, Ore., Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FEI Company (Nasdaq:FEIC) announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 after the financial markets close on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. FEI's fourth quarter ended on December 31, 2012.
A conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the fourth quarter results will be held on Wednesday, February 6 at 2:00 p.m. PST (5:00 p.m. EST). Access to the call will be available at 1-877-941-0844 (U.S., toll-free) or 1-480-629-9835 (international and toll), with the conference title: FEI Fourth Quarter Earnings Call, Conference ID 4589339. A telephone replay of the call will be available at 1-800-406-7325 (U.S., toll-free) or 1-303-590-3030 (international and toll) with the passcode: 4589339#.
The company also announced that its management will make presentations at three investor conferences in the coming weeks.
- Don Kania, President & CEO, will speak at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference at 4:30 p.m. PST on Wednesday, January 9, 2013, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco.
- Dr. Kania will also speak at the Needham & Company Growth Conference at 1:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at the New York Palace Hotel.
- Ray Link, EVP & CFO, will also speak at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference at 8:35 a.m. PST on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco.
CONTACT: Fletcher Chamberlin Treasurer & Communications Director firstname.lastname@example.org (503) 726-7710
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts