Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of EnergySolutions, Inc. Shareholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Energy Solutions, Inc. (“Energy Solutions” or the “Company”) (ES) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by a subsidiary of Energy Capital Partners II, LLC (“ECP”). Under the terms of the proposal, ECP will acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Energy Solutions for $3.75 per share in cash, in a transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $1.1 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Energy Solutions Board of Directors is violating its fiduciary duties in connection with this proposal and whether the $3.75 per share consideration adequately values Energy Solutions common shares. The offer price represents a mere 20% premium to the share price on January 4, 2013, the day before the transaction was announced, and the median analyst target for the stock is $4.50.
If you are an Energy Solutions shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787 or fill out a contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV