DETROIT, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyundai Motor America will use the Covisint cloud engagement platform to deliver a comprehensive, connected ownership experience for its consumers across web properties, mobile devices and within the vehicle. The Covisint platform will give Hyundai a superior level of integration, speed and flexibility to bring on new services, partners and capabilities that deliver continued value to customers.
Covisint's cloud engagement platform will quickly consolidate customer touch points across Hyundai systems, creating a single view into the customer, enabling a seamless customer experience and facilitating increased customer personalization. The platform will also allow Hyundai to easily add future services, advancing the OEM's capacity to continually improve ownership experiences and increase customer loyalty.
"Customers increasingly demand information and access regardless of the technological complexity behind-the-scenes," said Barry Ratzlaff, director of Customer Connect at Hyundai Motor America. "Covisint is helping us to improve technical integration enterprise-wide--including Blue Link services, our customer website-- www.myhyundai.com --our dealer and call center systems, mobile applications, CRM systems, and other key areas. Covisint has helped 'future-proof' Hyundai's ability to easily onboard new services, partners and capabilities."Today's hyper-connected consumer drives the competitive need to deliver integrated, secure and innovative digital experiences. Covisint is helping Hyundai provide a unified customer experience by managing consumer identities, integrating disparate technologies and simplifying communication flow across systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV