Coates International, Ltd. Was Notified Today That The Delegation Of Chinese Business Executives Are Scheduling Their Flights To Visit Coates' Headquarters In New Jersey
WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J.,
Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE) –Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") has been notified by Mr.
James Pang today that the Chinese delegation of business executives from a large engine and generator manufacturer are scheduling their flights to visit the Coates International, Ltd. headquarters in
New Jersey. Mr.
James Pang, our exclusive liaison agent to
China, will be accompanying them on their visit. The Chinese company's headquarters is located in
Hong Kong which has important business advantages.
Coates management is currently contemplating three options. The first option is to sell the Chinese a license to make, use and sell the CSRV engine technology design, the second option is to do a joint venture and the third option is to merge Coates International with the Chinese Company. Management believes that the third option is the way to go. The objective would be to manufacture the CSRV products in large quantities for distribution throughout the Eastern Hemisphere.
Management is enthusiastic about this meeting.
However, there can be no assurance that we will be successful in concluding any deals at this meeting.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.
Investor Relations Contact:Equiti-trend Advisors, LLCPhone: 800-953-3350E-Mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV