Nov. Unemployment Rates Fall In All Okla. Counties
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) â¿¿ A county-by-county breakdown of the jobless rate in Oklahoma shows each of the state's 77 counties experienced a decline in the unemployment rate in November.
The figures from the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission show the lowest unemployment rates were 2.2 percent in both Ellis and Dewey counties in western Oklahoma followed by 2.4 percent unemployment in both Beaver and Roger Mills counties.
The highest rates remain in southeastern Oklahoma with 8.9 percent jobless in Le Flore County and 8.5 percent in Latimer County.
The commission report that the Oklahoma City metro area unemployment rate stood at 4.5 percent â¿¿ down from 4.9 percent in October. The Tulsa metro unemployment fell by a half percent to 5.1 percent and the Lawton jobless rate dropped from 7 percent to 6.4 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV