Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 8
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Can someone open Tim Geithner a Swiss account so he too gets a Russian passport?— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 8, 2013
Stay tuned for my #MeltTheCoin campaign! But first, #MintTheCoin. Otherwise my new Web site will be useless.— Kevin Depew (@kevindepew) January 8, 2013
This whole coin thing is absolutely barking. How do you get the all zeroes on a ten billion dollar coin? Sheesh— Chris Adams (@chrisadamsmkts) January 8, 2013
So it turns out that when the stock market gets cut in half not once but twice in nine years, investors become somewhat skeptical.— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) January 8, 2013
"It's not the size of your pipeline, it's what you can do with it." #jpmpickuplines #jmp13— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) January 8, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV