”We are very pleased to add GE to our investor group,” said Fischer-Colbrie. “It’s a reflection of the high level of interest in the current broad-based and future uses of acoustic dispensing and the continued rapid adoption of products that can have a dramatic impact in life science.”
Rafael Torres, healthymagination fund leader, GE Ventures said, "Innovations and research platforms, like Labcyte, are vital to improving healthcare quality and affordability. We are excited to invest and support Labcyte, a company positioned to serve a rapidly growing market, as it expands the breadth of its product portfolio."
Labcyte, a global biotechnology tools company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, is revolutionizing liquid handling. Echo® liquid handling systems use sound to precisely transfer liquids without contact eliminating the use of pipettes. Labcyte instruments are used worldwide throughout the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology firms, contract research organizations and academic institutions. Our customers work across a wide spectrum of scientific research including drug discovery, genomics, proteomics, diagnostics, personalized medicine and imaging mass spectrometry. Labcyte has 62 global patents, along with additional filings. For more information, please visit www.labcyte.com.About GE GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV