Panasonic Showcases Eco & Smart Solutions At 2013 CES
OSAKA, Japan, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Panasonic Corporation is showcasing its latest technologies and solutions at the 2013 International CES, which runs from January 8 to 11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Under the theme of "Eco & Smart Solutions," the Panasonic booth (Central Hall #9405 & 9806) features a wide variety of the company's products and solutions, from B2C products such as digital AV equipment and home appliances to B2B solutions designed for automobiles, airplanes, retail facilities, and communities.
Visitors to the Panasonic booth will experience the following:
- Your TV
This corner presents the 2013 models of Panasonic Smart VIERA TVs, which will offer its customers a whole new experience. The new TVs are more user-friendly and provide a personalized interface thanks to new features such as the "Home Screen" and face and voice recognition functions. Also displayed in the corner is the company's latest digital AV equipment, such as a sound system featuring advanced wireless functions, and prototypes of the 56-inch 4k2k organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display -- the world's largest OLED panel produced using the RGB all printing method -- and an Internet-based TV service, "The next generation TV experience", that will give users a new TV experience in the network era.
- Your Home
Visitors can try out Panasonic's latest hair care and esthetic products that will be rolled out in the North American market in FY 2013, as well as new models of vacuum cleaners, electric irons, microwave ovens, and other home appliances.
- Your Car / Your Journey
- Your Business / Your Community
- Digital Imaging
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV