HAVANT, United Kingdom, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced it has debuted a new corporate website and logo. The new look and feel of Xyratex, which can be found at the same URL as before, are the latest milestones in the company's strategy to evolve with and continue to thrive in existing and new markets.
In addition to the new image, visitors to the Xyratex website will notice several new features: a simpler architecture and site navigation will make for an easier-to-use site and a more informative, interactive user experience; and more multimedia assets will be featured throughout the site. Also, a new "MyXyratex" portal will be added soon that will enable customers and partners to establish profiles, engage with Xyratex staff across various departments, find and bookmark frequently used documents, access relevant news and more.
"The data storage industry has undergone considerable change, as Cloud and Big Data have emerged and High Performance Computing has become more mainstream. In addition, enterprise data storage continually requires new solutions to old problems," said Steve Barber, CEO of Xyratex. "We have a long history in data storage, and have demonstrated our ability to anticipate, understand and proactively adapt to change and successfully serve our customers and expand into new markets. I believe our strategic plan positions us to leverage our significant expertise across a wide range of data storage elements, from disk drives to enterprise storage platforms."
From disk drive processing to storage and HPC, Xyratex has emerged over the years as a worldwide data storage industry leader:
- Xyratex technology has been used in the production of more than half of all disk drives in use worldwide, and every major drive manufacturer works with Xyratex to meet today's demanding technology and productivity requirements;
- Rated the #1 supplier of disk storage systems to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) community by IDC, the company's enterprise-class data storage systems feature a range of advanced, scalable data storage platforms; and
- Xyratex' best-in-class ClusterStor™ family of data storage solutions delivers the fastest and most reliable HPC, Big Data and Cloud storage on the market today.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts