NATICK, Mass., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) will host an Investor Day meeting on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. The meeting is scheduled to begin with a presentation about the company at 9:00 a.m. ET, followed by a question and answer session, and is expected to adjourn at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the meeting will be available to interested parties via Boston Scientific's website. Webcast registration is available on the Investor Relations section of the website at www.bostonscientific.com/investors. Interested parties are encouraged to register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure a timely connection.
A replay will be archived and available at www.bostonscientific.com/investors beginning approximately one hour following the completion of the question and answer session.
About Boston ScientificBoston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit us at www.bostonscientific.com.CONTACT: Steven Campanini508-652-5740 (office)Media RelationsBoston Scientific Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org Michael Campbell508-650-8023 (office)Investor RelationsBoston Scientific Corporation email@example.com SOURCE Boston Scientific Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV