DETROIT, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) is accepting applications for the second phase of its SolarCurrents customer-owned pilot program, which offers customers a more affordable way to install solar photovoltaic systems on their homes and businesses.
The expansion of the SolarCurrents program will offer an additional 2 megawatts (MW) of capacity in four offerings of 500 kilowatts each over the next two years.
DTE Energy customers interested in participating in the first offering must submit their applications online by 5 p.m. Feb. 5. If the number of applications exceeds the available capacity, a random selection process will be Feb. 18 to determine which projects will be included in the program.
The deadline for project completion is Dec. 16. Projects can range in size from 1 to 20 kilowatts.See dteenergy.com/solar for more information. SOURCE DTE Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV