Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCBI), today announced it will host a teleconference call for the financial community on January 17, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, to discuss its fourth quarter 2012 financial results, which will be released that morning. The public is invited to listen to this conference call by dialing 866-793-1301 at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 17, 2013, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 24, 2013. The public is invited to listen to this conference call replay by dialing 888-266-2081 and entering access code 1602565.
About Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc.
Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. is the parent bank holding company for Virginia Commerce Bank (the “Bank”), a Virginia state chartered bank that commenced operations in May 1988. The Bank pursues a traditional community banking strategy, offering a full range of business and consumer banking services through twenty-eight branch offices, a residential mortgage office and a wealth management services office, principally to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses in Northern Virginia and the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.© 2012 Virginia Commerce Bank, All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV