MEMPHIS, Tenn., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Paper (NYSE: IP) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share for the period from January 1, 2013, to March 31, 2013, inclusive, on its common stock, par value $1.00. This dividend is payable on March 15, 2013, to holders of record at the close of business on February 15, 2013.
Today the company also declared a regular quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share for the period from January 1, 2013, to March 31, 2013, inclusive, on the cumulative $4.00 preferred stock of the company. This dividend is also payable on March 15, 2013, to holders of record at the close of business on February 15, 2013.
About International PaperInternational Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global paper and packaging company with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include uncoated papers and industrial and consumer packaging, complemented by xpedx, the company's North American distribution company. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 70,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide. International Paper net sales for 2011 were $26 billion. Temple-Inland Inc., which was acquired in February 2012, had 2011 net sales of $4 billion. For more information about International Paper, its products and stewardship efforts, visit internationalpaper.com.SOURCE International Paper
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV