PhotoMedex, Inc. (NasdaqGS: PHMD) today announced that Dennis McGrath, president and chief financial officer, will present at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 17 th at 2:10 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will provide a corporate overview and a discussion of the Company’s growth strategy. The conference will be held at New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison Avenue, New York.
Management will be available for one-on-one meetings with the investment community during the conference. Please contact Needham conference organizers if you would like to arrange a meeting.
Interested parties can access the audio webcast with slide presentation at www.photomedex.com. An archived presentation will be available for 90 days.
About PhotoMedexPhotoMedex is a global skin health company providing integrated disease management and aesthetic solutions to dermatologists, professional aestheticians and consumers. The company provides proprietary products and services that address skin diseases and conditions including psoriasis, vitiligo, acne, actinic keratosis (a precursor to certain types of skin cancer) and photo damage. Its experience in the physician market provides the platform to expand its skin health solutions to spa markets, as well as traditional retail, online and infomercial outlets for home-use products. As a result of its December 2011 merger with Radiancy Inc., PhotoMedex has added a range of home-use devices under the no!no!™ brand, for various indications including hair removal, acne treatment and skin rejuvenation. The company also offers a professional product line for acne clearance, skin tightening, psoriasis care and hair removal sold to physician clinics and spas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV