ESG Solutions Announces Successful Deployment Of Innovative Microseismic Acquisition System For Research Consortium
For more information, please visit our website: www.esgsolutions.com.
About ESG Solutions:Founded in 1993, ESG Solutions (Engineering Seismology Group or ESG) is the leading provider of innovative microseismic solutions for the oil and gas, mining and geotechnical industries. ESG helps operators improve safety, optimize production, reduce costs and mitigate risk associated with hydraulic fracturing, thermal enhanced oil recovery, waste-water injections, underground and open-pit mining, natural gas storage, carbon sequestration and geotechnical applications. ESG is headquartered in Kingston ( Canada), with offices in Calgary, Houston, Denver, Dubai, Amsterdam, Changsha and Beijing.
SOURCE ESG Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV