- Whirlpool ® brand smart appliances including a refrigerator, range, dishwasher, clothes washer and clothes dryer. These appliances are equipped with new convenience and control features, as well as energy-management technology that, for example, can make your fridge stop making ice during peak summer times when electricity prices are high.
- Electricity-generating solar panels and battery storage equipment installed by Intelligent Generation. These panels can help reduce energy use by generating and storing electricity for the home.
- A Nest ® Learning Thermostat ™ that learns from temperature-setting behaviors, preferences and surroundings to automatically create a custom heating and cooling schedule.
- An in-home-display to help monitor household electricity use in real-time, predict bill amounts and reduce consumption.
ComEd Launches Smart Home Showcase Contest
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.