ATLANTA, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses, has teamed with the U.S. division of Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:NSIT), a global technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions, to offer Cbeyond's TotalCloud™ Data Center cloud computing services to Insight's customer base.
Through the InsightCloud Solution Center, Insight's more than 70,000 commercial and public sector clients as well as 5,000 global manufacturers and publishers will soon have the ability to purchase and manage Cbeyond's TotalCloud Data Center, a robust suite of cloud services and solutions. By leveraging these cloud services, enterprises can address their growing virtualization, data center and networking needs through a single client portal.
TotalCloud Data Center is a cloud data center Infrastructure-as-a-Service product line which comprises virtual and physical servers and includes Microsoft's Hyper-V hypervisor management engine, Cisco's Unified Computing System (UCS), EMC storage, F5 load balancing and a Fortinet firewall (IDS/IPS). Cbeyond will manage the data center environment, server hardware and OS layer (installation, testing and patches) for virtual and physical servers. Clients are able to:
- Allocate resources across any number of virtual machines (ranging in size from 2GB of RAM to 1TB, and from 2 vCPUs to 64 vCPUs, with several common compute bundles pre-configured)
- Utilize Fiber Channel SAN Storage across their virtual machines and scale as their business needs grow
- Mix and match virtual and physical blade servers in a public, private or hybrid data center environment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts