EPOC Shareholder Alert: Morgan & Morgan Investigates Announced Merger Between Epocrates, Inc. And Athenahealth
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Epocrates, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPOC) related to the proposed acquisition of Epocrates by Athenahealth. The transaction values Epocrates at approximately $293 million or $11.75 per share.
If you are a current shareholder of Epocrates and are interested in learning more about our Epocrates merger investigation please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our investigation concerns whether Epocrates's board of directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of all of the Epocrates shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that Epocrates shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of EPOC common stock. This includes an examination of whether the board of directors properly shopped Epocrates before entering into this transaction, whether all material terms of the agreement have been properly disclosed to shareholders and whether $11.75 is a fair price.
About Morgan & MorganMorgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Investors may also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SecuritiesFraud.Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44th Street New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV