THE COLONY, Texas, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pie Five Pizza Co., a division of Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZI), has added a Havana twist to its growing diverse menu with the introduction of its new limited-time offer the Cuban Pie.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16508
As the newest distinctive pie featured on the Pie Five menu, the Cuban Pie is handcrafted with tender pulled pork, deli sliced ham, a blend of mozzarella and provolone, a special mustard sauce and topped with diced pickles. This limited-time offer is available now through February 17, at all eight Dallas-Fort Worth locations."By utilizing a unique mustard sauce and our classic Pan Style crust along with ham and our smoky pulled pork and then garnishing the pizza with diced pickles, we have managed to re-create the flavor profile of one of my favorite sandwiches, the Cuban," said Pie Five Chef Andy Wittman. Recognized by Nation's Restaurant News as a 2012 Hot Concept award winner, Pie Five allows guests to select from more than a million combinations of fresh made-to-order pizzas and a variety of specialty pie choices prepared in less than five minutes on a Crispy Thin, Classic Pan, Italian Herb Thin or Gluten Free Crust. Pie Five has grown to eight locations across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with a ninth location opening this month in Denton on the University of North Texas campus at 1120 West Hickory and a tenth location opening later this winter on the Texas Christian University campus at 3051 South University Drive in Fort Worth. In addition to these new locations, Pie Five recently awarded its first two multi-unit franchise development agreements in Utah and North Carolina.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV