CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced it has been named a Leader in “ The Forrester Wave™: Project/Program Portfolio Management, Q4 2012.”* The company also received the highest score in the current offering category of below-the-line vendors.
Above-the-line solutions focus on portfolio planning, with linkage to tactical work planning and execution. Below-the-line solutions focus on planning, execution, and work management.
According the report, CA Technologies offers “robust analytics at transactional and strategic levels.” The report also notes that CA Clarity™ Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) offers customers “a wide range of deployment options, which allows them to either start quickly via software-as-a-service (SaaS) or proceed on a traditional on-premises route that supports a number of configurations.”
Forrester says CA Technologies “adaptable integration strategy permits companies to bring in critical data from third-party applications such as ALM and service portfolio management to analyze performance and health to determine a portfolio alignment. Recent investments in reporting and application portfolio management enable CA to provide greater transparency and insight into BT planning strategies.”The report further states that the ability of CA Clarity PPM “to leverage both traditional and Agile approaches allows users to manage a wide variety of projects and work activities. Adaptable ideation, demand management, and resource planning give organizations flexibility to manage in multiple approaches. Agile organizations, or those transitioning to Agile, have the ability to collaboratively plan and execute projects regardless of approach.” Forrester evaluated vendor solutions against 68 criteria. To qualify for inclusion in the report, vendors had to meet the following conditions:
- A formal product dedicated to IT and business-driven PPM.
- An active client base of more than 100 current paying customers.
- More than 60 percent of its revenue coming from IT PPM.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV