PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skullcandy, Inc. (Nasdaq:SKUL), a high-growth, performance lifestyle audio brand, today announced that the company will be presenting at the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM Eastern Standard Time. Jeremy Andrus, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kyle Wescoat, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.skullcandy.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About Skullcandy, Inc.Skullcandy is a global designer, marketer and distributor of performance audio and gaming headphones and other accessory related products under the Skullcandy, Astro Gaming and 2XL by Skullcandy brands. Skullcandy became one of the world's most distinct audio brands by bringing color, character and performance to an otherwise monochromatic space; helping to revolutionize the audio arena by introducing headphones, earbuds and other audio and wireless lifestyle products that possess unmistakable style and exceptional performance. The Company's products are sold and distributed through a variety of channels in the U.S. and approximately 80 countries worldwide. Visit skullcandy.com, or join us at facebook.com/skullcandy or on Twitter @skullcandy.
CONTACT: Investors: John Rouleau 203-682-8200 John.Rouleau@icrinc.com Media: Alecia Pulman 203-682-8200 Alecia.Pulman@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV