WALLA WALLA, Wash., Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTEC), a worldwide leader and full-solutions provider in the design and manufacture of process automation systems, announced today that Jack Ehren, President and CEO, and Louis Vintro, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Global Operations, will be presenting at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference in New York on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. EST.
An Internet broadcast of the presentation can be accessed from the Investors section of Key Technology's website at http://www.key.net/investors/investor-events/default.html , and will be archived at the same location for 90 days. The presentation will provide an overview of the Company's markets, product innovation, strategic focus, and financial performance.
About Key TechnologyKey Technology, Inc., headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems for the food processing and industrial markets. The Company's products integrate electro-optical inspection and sorting, specialized conveying and product preparation equipment, which allow processors to improve quality, increase yield and reduce cost. Key has manufacturing facilities in Washington, Oregon, and the Netherlands, and worldwide sales and service coverage. Note: News releases and other information on Key Technology, Inc. can be accessed at www.key.net.
CONTACT: Cathy Burlingame Investor Relations Key Technology, Inc. (509) 394-3362 Evan Pondel or Laurie Berman PondelWilkinson, Inc. (310) 279-5980
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV