Daegis (NASDAQ: DAEG), a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced the extension of its Managed Document Review capabilities with the opening of review center locations in both San Francisco and New York.
“By offering Managed Document Review centers on both the East and West coasts, we are continuing to deliver on our strategy for enhanced client service and support,” said Deborah Jillson, President of Daegis. “By putting teams of experts in the locations closest to our clients, they are able to stay better informed on projects in real-time and receive a faster project turn-around. Furthermore, by taking advantage of multiple time zones, we are able to extend the work day for even greater project efficiencies.”
From its bi-coastal Managed Document Review center operations, Daegis delivers premium document review services with predictable pricing, including a “not to exceed” cap to contain costs and promote efficiency in a defensible manner. The review centers employ attorney reviewers that are screened and hired directly by Daegis and retained for subsequent reviews based upon measured performance. Using a proven process that combines client engagement, comprehensive matter training and quality control, Daegis assures measured quality for the most accurate results.
Other benefits of the Daegis Managed Document Review services include:
- Predictable budgets based on a capped pricing model that eliminates runaway costs and hidden fees
- Guaranteed on-time delivery through hand-picked review professionals and expert project management
- A highly defensible review driven by metrics and a thoroughly documented approach.
- Extensive security protocols for client data supported by Daegis’ ISO 27001 certification and comprehensive physical security measures
- Expertise bolstered by a proven six-step document review process that features client engagement, comprehensive matter training and quality control monitored on an individual and team-wide basis
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV