(NASDAQ: DAEG), a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced the extension of its Managed Document Review capabilities with the opening of review center locations in both San Francisco and New York.
“By offering Managed Document Review centers on both the East and West coasts, we are continuing to deliver on our strategy for enhanced client service and support,” said Deborah Jillson, President of Daegis. “By putting teams of experts in the locations closest to our clients, they are able to stay better informed on projects in real-time and receive a faster project turn-around. Furthermore, by taking advantage of multiple time zones, we are able to extend the work day for even greater project efficiencies.”
From its bi-coastal Managed Document Review center operations, Daegis delivers premium document review services with predictable pricing, including a “not to exceed” cap to contain costs and promote efficiency in a defensible manner. The review centers employ attorney reviewers that are screened and hired directly by Daegis and retained for subsequent reviews based upon measured performance. Using a proven process that combines client engagement, comprehensive matter training and quality control, Daegis assures measured quality for the most accurate results.
Other benefits of the Daegis Managed Document Review services include:
- Predictable budgets based on a capped pricing model that eliminates runaway costs and hidden fees
- Guaranteed on-time delivery through hand-picked review professionals and expert project management
- A highly defensible review driven by metrics and a thoroughly documented approach.
- Extensive security protocols for client data supported by Daegis’ ISO 27001 certification and comprehensive physical security measures
- Expertise bolstered by a proven six-step document review process that features client engagement, comprehensive matter training and quality control monitored on an individual and team-wide basis
“Using advanced Daegis eDiscovery technology, our coast-to-coast managed document review centers deliver the security, timeliness, budget adherence and results clients require for high-quality discovery outcomes,” said Chuck Pindell, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Daegis. “With this move, Daegis can cost effectively achieve review results – for even the most complex projects – without compromising quality or deadlines.”