Virginia Commerce Bank has earned the distinction of Preferred Lender status from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). As a Preferred Lender, VCB has the ability to make final decisions on SBA loans, which streamlines and expedites the approval process. VCB earned Preferred Lender status by demonstrating its expertise in working with the SBA on its various loan programs.
“Virginia Commerce Bank is pleased to earn this distinction from the Small Business Administration,” said R. B. Anderson, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer at VCB. “SBA Preferred Lender status validates the knowledge and expertise of VCB’s loan officers and will allow us to provide an even better experience for our clients.”
VCB’s SBA lending specialists provide loans backed by the Small Business Administration for business expansion, capital expenditures and ownership of real estate under the 7(a) and 504 programs.
About Virginia Commerce BankEstablished in 1988, Virginia Commerce Bank (NASDAQ-VCBI) is a full-service, community bank headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with over $3.0 billion in assets. The Bank serves the Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg markets with twenty-eight branches, a mortgage lending office and a wealth management services department. For further information about VCB’s many services and a map of convenient locations, please visit our Web site at VCBonline.com. © 2013 Virginia Commerce Bank, All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV