- Benefit amount – How much the employee will receive as a weekly flat dollar amount, from $200 to $1,000;
- Start date – When the employee begins receiving the benefit, from eight to 30 days after a non-work-related injury or illness that is covered by the plan; and
- Duration – How long the employee will receive the benefit, up to 104 weeks.
The Hartford's Research Found 86 Percent Of Consumers Say It Is Important To Be Able To Customize All Their Benefits To Fit Their Individual Lifestyle. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.