Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) will webcast its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings call on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. PT/ 11:30 a.m. ET.
All interested parties are invited to listen to Bank of Marin’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Russell A. Colombo, and Chief Financial Officer, Christina J. Cook, who will discuss the highlights of its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Investors will have the opportunity to listen to the conference call over the Internet through Bank of Marin’s web site at http://www.bankofmarin.com under “Latest Press and News.” To listen to the live call, please go to the web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available on this site shortly after the call.
About Bank of Marin BancorpBank of Marin, as the sole subsidiary of Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC), is the premier community and business bank in Marin County with 17 offices in Marin, San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma counties. Bank of Marin offers business and personal banking, private banking and wealth management services, with a strong focus on supporting local businesses in the community. Incorporated in 1989, Bank of Marin has received the highest five star rating from Bauer Financial for more than thirteen years ( www.bauerfinancial.com) and has been recognized for several years as one of the "Best Places to Work in the North Bay" by the North Bay Business Journal and one of the “Top Corporate Philanthropists" by the San Francisco Business Times. With assets exceeding $1.4 billion, Bank of Marin Bancorp is included in the Russell 2000 Small-Cap Index and has been recognized as a Top 200 Community Bank for the past five years by US Banker Magazine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV