Rurban Financial Corp. Announces Release Date Of Fourth Quarter & Year-End 2012 Earnings
DEFIANCE, Ohio, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rurban Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:RBNF) announced today that it plans to release its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 after the market closes.
This information and other filing information can be found on the corporate website, www.rurbanfinancial.net.
About Rurban Financial Corp.Based in Defiance, Ohio, Rurban Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company with two wholly-owned subsidiaries: The State Bank and Trust Company (State Bank) and RDSI Banking Systems (RDSI). State Bank operates through 18 banking centers in seven Northwestern Ohio counties, one banking center in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and loan production offices in Columbus, Ohio and Angola, Indiana. State Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including wealth management services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. RDSI provides item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest. Rurban's common shares are listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RBNF.
CONTACT: At Rurban Financial Corp.: Anthony V. Cosentino, CFO 419-785-3663 Tony.Cosentino@thebank-sbt.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV