- Nevada is one of the top mining jurisdictions in the world;
- Significant surrounding infrastructure exists (close to road, railway, power and mining towns including Silver Peak, Goldfield and Tonopah);
- Surrounding lithium-bearing rhyolites are among the richest in the world according to US Geological Survey (USGS) information;
- USGS Gravity Survey exploration revealed a deep-seated basin structure in the region with high potential for lithium enrichment;
- USGS Survey (1974) reconnaissance drill holes on or near the property yielded lithium values averaging 160ppm;
- Adjacent to Clayton Valley's lithium deposit, which may exceed 700 million kg (Source: Price/Lechler Report);
- Adjacent to America’s only producing lithium mine, Chemetall Foote's Silver Peak Mine in Clayton Valley (producing for 40+ years at a rate of ~5,000 lithium carbonate equivalent tonnes per year).
Great American Energy, Inc. Enters Into Option To Acquire 100% Interest In Nevada-Based Big Smoky Valley Lithium Property
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.