Ingersoll-Rand plc (NYSE:IR), a world leader in creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments, will release its 2012 fourth-quarter financial results on Friday, February 1, 2013, at 7:00 a.m. ET.
On the same day, Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer, and Steven R. Shawley, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will hold a conference call for analysts and investors, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET, to review the company’s results.
A real-time, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Individuals wishing to listen can access the call through the company’s website at www.ingersollrand.com.
For those unable to listen to the live event, a replay will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET, February 1, 2013, on the company’s website or by telephone by dialing 800-585-8367 (domestic) or 404-537-3406 (international), passcode 86833299. The replay by telephone will be available through midnight, February 8, 2013.About Ingersoll Rand Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King® and Trane®—work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, secure homes and commercial properties, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit ingersollrand.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV