SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: Silicon Valley Bank, a leading provider of commercial banking services to the wine industry, will release its Annual State of the Wine Industry Report in a live broadcast from SVB TV studios on January 15, 2013. The report captures trends and addresses current issues facing the US wine industry, offering data and observations that help wine business owners and managers think critically about their strategies.
WHO: Rob McMillan, founder of Silicon Valley Bank's wine division and author of the report, will be joined by Paul Mabray of VinTank , Tony Correia of The Correia Company and MJ Dale of KLH Consulting to discuss the State of the Wine Industry.WHEN: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Pacific time. WHERE: Live online broadcast . Register here. WHY: The US wine business is mostly private and family owned. Access to information is difficult to come by. Silicon Valley Bank's annual wine report is based on its in-house expertise as one of the largest bankers to the West Coast wine industry for nearly 20 years, a proprietary database of more than a decade of winery financials, ongoing research, and an annual survey of 450 West Coast wineries. The report offers data, observations and recommendations that wineries can use to grow their own businesses, as well as insight and understanding for industry followers on a variety of topics:
- Winery financial performance from 2012
- Bottle pricing expectations for 2013 - to increase, or not
- Financial benchmarking of wineries
- Current winery inventory positions
- Pricing expectations for bulk and grapes
- Forecast of consumer demand and sales growth rate for fine wine producers
- Economic insights
- Planting decisions. Plant or import?
- Vineyard and winery valuations
- The 5th Column (Web 2.0, CRM, Direct to Consumer Sales, Social Media, 3rd-Party Marketers, and Compliance)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV