- Simplified IT management —Flexible lifecycles, workflow automation, and advanced configuration and usability enables Sanofi Pasteur's IT staff to focus on innovation and business-critical projects instead of addressing technical issues – providing Sanofi's IT team a 4x boost in productivity.
- Cost Savings — Leveraging pure application configuration vs. internal development enabled Sanofi Pasteur to eliminate need for custom coding and reduce validation costs resulting in a 20% TCO savings.
- Improved process quality and collaboration — Unified architecture built on DIA EDM reference model, ensures process consistency, enables collaborative authoring, and seamless document control across internal and external boundaries including R&D, quality and manufacturing, clinical development, and contract/clinical research organizations (CROs).
- Reliable Compliance — Automated enforcement of policies, reporting, e-signature support, and full audit trails enable compliance with global regulations and industry standards such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GxP, and TMF reference models.
EMC Helps Leading Vaccine Manufacturer Boost IT Efficiency; Reduces TCO 20% With Life Sciences Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts