SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ; SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments Roland Corporation U.S. as one of the newest ShoreTel customers, thanks to the brilliant simplicity of distributed architecture and ease of use.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shoretel-unified-communications-is-music-to-the-ears-for-roland-185955692.html
Roland is known for its production of musical instruments including keyboards, synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices. For four decades, Roland has set the global standards in music technology, and markets its products under a number of other brand names such as BOSS and Cakewalk.
The phones are always busy at Roland. From development to sales and support, communications is critical to the success of their business and its customers. Roland had been using a 3Com VCX phone system, yet the music company desired envisioned a more effective solution. With a lack of ongoing technical and product support and limited software integration, Roland needed to reduce the costs, complexities and risks of its business communications system.To provide a comprehensive platform for integrating Roland's busy call center and business applications, Roland selected a ShoreTel UC Solution and ShoreTel Contact Center. Thus far the benefits include:
- Easy transition from discontinued 3Com VCX system to all-in-one UC
- Robust, flexible contact center solution for better service and productivity
- Simpler configuration and management for savings in administrative resources
- Flexibility for seamless integrations and trouble-free collaboration
- High availability VoIP with distributed architecture and simpler design
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories
- #ShoreTel, #UC