Utilities: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Utilities: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Utilities industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies * Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards * Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States. * Includes a five-year forecast of the industry Highlights The global utilities industry grew by 6.9% in 2011 to reach a value of $3,881.7 billion. In 2016, the global utilities industry is forecast to have a value of $5,139.4 billion, an increase of 32.4% since 2011. Electricity is the largest segment of the global utilities industry, accounting for 59.3% of the industry's total value.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts