- Designed for use in sports camcorders, smartphones, and tablets, the new Lexar® High-Performance microSDHC™ UHS-I card delivers read transfer speeds up to 600x (90MB per second)*
- Store up to 4 hours of HD video; 12,900 photos; or 7,400 songs**
- Comes with a USB 3.0 reader that lets users quickly transfer their photos and videos from the card to a computer quickly and easily
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar® High-Performance microSDHC™ UHS-I card with transfer speeds up to 600x (90MB per second).* Designed to enhance the mobile video capabilities of sports camcorders, smartphones, and sports tablets, the Class 10 UHS-I card allow users to capture and store up to 4 hours of HD video; 12,900 photos; or 7,400 songs.**"With each new high-definition camera introduced to the market there are enhanced capabilities added, enabling people to capture more of the action than previously possible, especially photos and videos captured on today's popular HD sportscams. Additionally, mobile phones have become an essential tool to help capture those unexpected moments people just don't want to forget," said Adam Kaufman, product marketing manager, Lexar. "The Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card provides consumers with a complete solution to efficiently store and manage their important mobile content, no matter the mobile device used to capture it." The Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card comes with an ultra-compact USB 3.0 reader that lets users achieve the maximum performance of the 600x card during transfer of their photos and videos from the card to a PC or Mac® computer quickly and easily. The reader is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts