This infographic illustrates additional findings from the TD Retirement Realities Poll.
*This example is based on a constant 6% annual rate of return, compounded monthly, in order to illustrate the advantages of tax-deferred savings and compounded returns. Because actual returns fluctuate, the amounts shown do not necessarily represent the value you would actually accumulate in a RRSP.
TD Retirement Realities Poll TD Bank Group commissioned Environics Research Group to conduct an online custom survey of 2,407 Canadians 25 years of age or older, including 1,251 working Canadians and 929 retired Canadians. The total sample was weighted by age, gender and region to be proportionately representative of the Canadian population 25 years of age and older. Responses were collected between December 5 and 11, 2012.
About TD Bank Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves approximately 22 million customers in four key businesses operating in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe: Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Canada Trust and TD Auto Finance Canada; Wealth and Insurance, including TD Waterhouse, an investment in TD Ameritrade, and TD Insurance; U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, and TD Auto Finance U.S.; and Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities. TD also ranks among the world's leading online financial services firms, with more than 8.5 million online customers. TD had CDN$811 billion in assets on October 31, 2012.The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades under the symbol "TD" on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.SOURCE TD Waterhouse Group, Inc. PDF available at: http://stream1.newswire.ca/media/2013/01/08/20130108_C4426_DOC_EN_22324.pdf
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV