The total consideration for the Notes will be determined utilizing a fixed spread of 50 basis points over the bid-side yield on the 0.375% U.S. Treasury Note due June 30, 2013. The total consideration will be determined at 2:00 p.m., New York City time, on January 22, 2013, unless modified, based on a yield determined by the Treasury bid-side price reported by the Bloomberg Government Pricing Monitor, or any recognized quotation source selected by the Dealer Manager named below in its sole discretion, if the Bloomberg Government Pricing Monitor is not available or is manifestly erroneous. The detailed methodology for calculating the total consideration for validly tendered Notes is outlined in the Offer to Purchase, which is available from the Information Agent named below.
Holders who properly tender after the Early Tender Deadline but on or prior to the Expiration Date specified below will be eligible to receive the tender offer consideration, which equals the total consideration less the consent payment per $1,000 principal amount of the tendered Notes.
In addition, all Notes accepted for payment will be entitled to receive accrued and unpaid interest in respect of such Notes from the last interest payment date prior to the applicable settlement date to, but not including, the applicable settlement date.
The tender offer will expire at midnight, New York City time, on February 5, 2013, unless extended or earlier terminated (the "Expiration Date"). Settlement for all Notes tendered on or prior to the Early Tender Deadline and accepted for payment is expected to occur on January 23, 2013, the first business day following the Early Tender Deadline on which all conditions to the tender offer have been satisfied or waived. Settlement for all Notes tendered after the Early Tender Deadline, but on or prior to the Expiration Date, is expected to occur promptly following the Expiration Date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV