NORTH BILLERICA, Mass., Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq:BTUI), a leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment and processes for the electronics assembly and alternative energy markets, will be presenting at the Fifteenth Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY, on Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at 02:50 p.m. ET.
Presenting for BTU International will be Paul van der Wansem, chairman and CEO. The company will provide a live audio webcast of this session. In addition to the presentation, Mr. van der Wansem will meet with investors during 30-minute breakout meetings on that same day.
The webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of BTU's web site at www.btu.com .A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately three weeks. For a complete schedule, or to register to attend the conference, please visit http://www.needhamco.com/Default/InstitutionalSalesAndTrading/Conferences.aspx . About BTU International BTU International is a global supplier and technology leader of advanced thermal processing equipment and processes to the electronics manufacturing and alternative energy markets. BTU equipment is used in the production of printed circuit board assemblies and semiconductor packaging as well as in the manufacturing of solar cells and nuclear fuel . BTU has operations in North Billerica, Massachusetts and Shanghai, China with direct sales and service in the U.S.A., Asia and Europe. Information about BTU International is available at www.btu.com . The BTU International, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=15718
CONTACT: Peter Tallian, COO BTU International, Inc. Phone: (978) 667-4111
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV